How To Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
DO you want to know how to check your ADMISSION STATUS through your mobile phone, Laptop, or any PC? Then stay calm because this article will answer to all your questions regarding how to check ADMISSION STATUS on JAMB CAPS [CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM]
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The management of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has activated the portal where Direct Entry and UTME candidates can now check or confirm their admission status for all year.
ALSO NOTE: Checking of admission status on JAMB CAPS is totally FREE OF CHARGE!
All universities, polytechnics, college of education and any other institution’s prospective candidates who took part in the JAMB examination should know that most time, admission list may not even show on their school portal initially.
This is the reason why it is important you must check the JAMB CAPS for your admission status. So that even if your ADMISSION status has not been shown in your institution portal, it would have shown on the JAMB CAPS and will be available for acceptance or rejection.
If you have been offered ADMISSION or not the following are the steps you should follow to CHECK your STATUS.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS ON MOBILE DEVICES
- Ensure you have written taken part in the exam
- Next: you have active data bundle.
- Open your desired browser [I will suggest Chrome]
- Then click caps.jamb.gov.ng to visit the JAMB ADMISSION portal, and if that doesn’t work in your browser try this JAMB ADMISSION PORTAL
- This will land you on the ADMISSION portal page
- Input all the necessary information, including your JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER in the required space
- Next, click on the SUBMIT BUTTON
- This will bring all your necessary details consisting of your NAME, DOB, UTME SCORE, APPLIED INSTITUTIONS etc
- This will also show your ADMISSION STATUS.
- Click on the ACCEPT button if you like the school
- If you haven’t been offered admission, then the ACCEPT BUTTON will not be available to click, check back later.
- NOTE: DO NOT accept an admission yet if you still have a chance of getting admitted to another institution, the implication is that you won’t be admitted to any other institution for that year again.
The picture below explains why you need to use A device like CHROME or OPERA MINI
This is the simplest way to correct WELCOME ERROR on your JAMB portal
1. Click on the three dots on at the top right bar of your browser
2. Check the drop-downs and find the desktop site, then mark it
ALSO: if you click on the ADMISSION button when you have not been offered ADMISSION then it has no implication because it won’t be responding, just keep on checking the portal for updates as the ADMISSION processes are done batch by batch.
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS USING PC
HOW TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB CAPS USING PC.
Want to know how to check your admission status by using a PC like your Laptop?
Check through this quick guide to know-how
1. Click portal.jamb.gov.ng to go to JAMB homepage
This will land you on the E-facility homepage…
Input the necessary details, including your e-mail and password in the space provided
Make sure it is correct else if you forget, Click FORGOT PASSWORD, then click the login button
>2. Navigate to “CHECK ADMISSION STATUS” icon
The check admission icon is highlighted with a purple background…
3. Input your examination year, JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and then click “ACCESS my CAPS button”
This should take you to your own profile page showing this…
4. Then click “ADMISSION STATUS” as shown below on the top left bar of your device
This will show you if you have been admitted or not
5. Click on “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” button
Be careful while doing this as this process might not be reversible.
When you have not been offered ADMISSION this is how your portal will appear as highlighted below. Both the ACCEPT and REJECT icons will not be responsive so there is obviously nothing to accept or reject. Hence, the buttons will not be clickable, which means you have to try some other time and your portal will be like this
But once you have successfully been offered ADMISSION, then your portal will be like this
In this case, you must be extra careful as to what you will click. Make sure to be sure you truly want the school you want to click accept admission to. Just like I said earlier, whatever you click here might not be reversible or may cost you so much money if at all there will be another remedy or solution.
ADMITTED? CONGRATULATIONS! You can share your SUCCESS experience.
This is the little we can take on the topic “How to check JAMB/UTME result on JAMb CAPS”. Thank you for reading, and we will appreciate you to share this page with your friends, Remember, Sharing is Caring.