How to Print NYSC 2021 Green Card
A lot of questions have been asked over time regarding the importance and use of the NYSC Green card. For one, the NYSC Green card does not imply that it is actually green in appearance although some of the writings on it are in green colour.
The NYSC Green card is as important as your call-up letter but most people are not ignorant of that fact. In this article, we will keep you updated with everything you need to know about the NYSC Green card and how you can print it online because without going to the NYSC camp with it, you will be rejected.
What is NYSC Green Card?
The NYSC Green card is a registration online printout slip showing that your NYSC online registration was a success and is always wanted at the NYSC orientation camp. It is mostly used as a means for physical verification at the NYSC camp.
Features of the NYSC Green card
Worthy of note is the fact that the NYSC Green card can Only be printed on completion of your online registration, no other way can it be gotten in case someone asks you to pay for them to help you get the NYSC Green card even when you have not completed your online registration. Some of the features that come with the NYSC Green card are listed below.
• NYSC Logo, with NYSC letter heading with the head office address inclusive
• Call-up number: it’s a unique identification number that NYSC assigns to every prospective corps member.
• Year of service and the Batch you are currently in.
• Contact: Your address, phone number and state visited.
• Next of kin details: Name, number, and address of your next of kin
• Personal Details such as your name, state of origin, date of birth, etc.
• Education qualification: Grade, Institution, year of graduation, course of study.
• Kits Specification Details: Your NYSC kit size as chosen during online registration.
How to Print NYSC Green Card
Now that you have successfully completed your NYSC online registration, what steps must you follow to be able to get a printout of your NYSC Green card? The following steps will guide.
1) log in to the NYSC portal by simply clicking on the link and you will be taken to the NYSC portal.
2) Using your registered e-mail address and password log in to your dashboard.
3) Click “Resume”. Look for the “Print Slip” button
4) Click “Print Slip”.
5) As soon as you click on ”Print slip”, a new screen will pop up showing a preview of your Green Card, as shown below:
6) Look at the top right corner of the preview page, there you will see two small icons; one is for printing and the other is for downloading.
7) Click on the arrow indicating, print so as to print it out in hard copy. Note also that the printout must be coloured.
After Printing What next?
Now that you have successfully printed out your NYSC Green card, what is the next action to take? All you need to do is ;
• Make a photocopy of the original printout, about four (4) copies which you will carry to the NYSC camp, along with the original copy, please do not laminate your NYSC Green card as it will be rejected.
• Next is to sign it using a pen on the provided space for signature at the right bottom corner of the slip. Also, make sure you write the date close to where you penned down your signature.
• Very important! Handle it with utmost care and keep it in a safe place along with the call-up later, as you will be asked to present it at the NYSC camp.
• After everything has been successfully done, you then Wait for your Call-up letter which will be sent to you by NYSC a few days after printing your Green Card.
With the following steps presented above, on how to successfully print your NYSC Green card and what to do after printing out your NYSC Green card, I believe that your preparation for the NYSC camp will be hitch-free and your registration at the camp will be stress-free. Congratulations!!.
How to Print NYSC 2021 Green Card
Things You Will Need to Take To NYSC Camp
Best State for NYSC Posting for Corps in 2022