Waec & Jamb Subject Combination for Physical Education 2022/2023
Waec & Jamb Subject Combination For Physical Education 2022/2023.
What are the Jamb Subject combination to study Physical Education in Nigeria?, Must I pass Maths in WAEC to study Physical Education?, what subjects are needed to study Physical Education?, What Subject Will I write in Jamb to Study Physical Education?
Hello, here in this article, you will see the correct Waec and Jamb Subject combination for Physical Education, you will also see Direct entry requirement to study Physical Education through Jamb, Jupeb and IJMB, pretty cool right?… STAY TUNED!
- Physical Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Physical Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Physical Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Physical Education.
Please read the Physical Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Physical Education
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF UNIMAID) – EDYOLA
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- KASHIM IBRAHIM COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MAIDUGURI , BORNO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIMAID) – KICOE-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Physical Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Physical Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) NCE merit in Physical Education and credit in Arithmetical process or Mathematics.
- (iii) Diploma in Health Education, Environmental Sanitation, Physical Education, Social work, Health Administration with overall grades of merit plus three (3) O Level credit passes/TC II merit which should include English Language.
- (iv) NCE in Biology, Health Education, and Integrated Science with a pass grade plus two (2) O Level credit passes/TC II merit passes.
- (v) Registered Nurse plus five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language.
UTME Requirement for Physical Education:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes/TC II merit passes including English Language, Biology or its equivalent
UTME Subject combination for Physical Education:
- Biology and any two(2) relevant subjects