VERY CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE UNIVERSITIES IN PHILIPPINES
There are several universities in the world to apply for admission with a very low and affordable tuition fees. If you are among those who are in search of such affordable universities in abroad, then you are on the right page. Here are the list of some top affordable and low tuition universities in Philippines which you can apply to.
#1. ANTENEO DE MANILA UNIVERSITY (ADMU)
Anteneo de manila is a privately owned university founded in the year 1859 in Metro Manila, Philippines. It is obviously one of the cheapest schools in the country in terms of tuition fee, paying as low as 272.852 USSD 136,426 PHP.
To apply for admission in ADMU, here are some requirements you need to meet up with;
- Photocopy of your final completed grade 9 report card
- Photocopy of your grade 10report card for the 1st grading period
- Handwritten autobiography on size A4bond paper
- Two recent ID pix in color(one iD pix) Should be attached to theapplication form and the others you should be given when submitting the form.
- A photocopy of your birth certificate.
- If applicant submit a photocopy of alien certificate registration (ACR) and special study permit issued by the bureau of immigration.
- If applicant has dual citizenship , applicant should submit aphotocopy of her phillipine passport or a certificate of recognition as a fillipino citizen.
- Applicant has to submit two letters of recommendation from the last school attended.(the person recommending you to the school may choose to submit a recommendation letters or fill the recommendation form at the end of the application form.
- Applicant should pay the Amount of PHP 750.00 application and testing fee at the high school cashier .
- The applicants of public school needs to present a letter from their principal stating how they are financially needy in order of their application and testing fees for the expatriate and repatriate, fillipino Will be Charged with 25.00 PHP for application form.
- Submission of the complete requirements should be done in high school admission and AID office to claim the entrance test permit for the anteneo senior high school admission and placement.
To apply for ADMU after having the requirements needed;
- Fill out and submit the application form and exam permit, together with all other requirements at the office of provisional testing center where the exam will be taken place at the testing center where the application form is submitted.
LOW TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN INDIAN
LOW TUITION UNIVERSITIES IN LUXEMBOURG
#2. UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS(UST)
Established in the year 1611 and also located in Metro Manila, Philippines. A privately owned institution with over 44,000 students according to Wikipedia. This is definitely another option for you to cheat out in your quest for the list of low tuition Universities in philipines. The tuition fee is around 800-900 USSD equivalently 40,000-55,000 PHP/Semester
The requirements of the school is generally processed online i.e online registration. The requirements to be qualified as a candidate are:
HOW TO REGISTER
- Register online
- Registers and select the application for the university.
- Fill out the pre-registration
- Get your reference
- Log in your reference
- Upload your ID picture and save it.
- Print your senior high school grades form
- Tell the registrar’s office of your school grades and make sure the school principal or registrar signs your high school grades in your application portal.
- Print your application form and payment slip
- Complete your online registration by printing the application form and the payment slip.
- Pay your fees
- Proceed your payment to any Bank to pay the non-refundable application fee indicated in the school application payment slip. Fill out the bank or BPI payment slip with the following procedures
- Present to the bank or BPI the ustet application payment slip with the reference number for verification purposes.
- Photocopy and keep duplicate of the forms
- Keep a photocopy of all the documents before submitting the original one.
- Submit via LBC only
- Submit the documents to the OFAD through any LBC no personal submission will be entertained by the office for admission.
- Print test permit
- After receiving the notification of OFAD download and print the test permit.take note of your ustet schedule.
- Take test on assigned schedule
- No test permit, No ust i.e no admission.