WAEC Grading System | 2021 WAEC Biology Marking Guide
WAEC Biology Marking Guide: Here are all you need to know about how WAEC Biology marking scheme as well as how WAEC will grade your Biology question paper plus everything about WAEC grading system in 2021.
Are you an intending WAEC candidate? Have you written the 2021 SSCE exam? Are you still confused about how WAEC grades your Biology scripts? Do you want to know the marking scheme for WAEC Biology to guide you on how to answer your questions to the taste of your examiner? If yes, then this post is meant just for you.
On this page, I will explain to you in detail all you need to know about how you can calculate your WAEC Biology score, a detailed guide on GCE grading system in 2021.
Without wasting too much of our time, let us move straight to the business of the day.
It is important for a student who wants to write the 2021 SSCE Biology exam to know how examiner actually grades their paper/script. I have discovered that the best place one can actually the right answer to this, is your Biology teacher, or any other subject as it may apply.
Hence I have made several inquiries both from very Biology teachers, tutors, Examiners in correspondence to the Marking guide to bring out this article.
2021 WAEC Biology Marking Guide
- One question on quantitative analysis,
- One question on qualitative analysis,
- The third question shall test candidates’ familiarity with the practical activities suggested in the syllabus.
2021 Standard WAEC Grading System
- From 0 to 39 is F9 = Fail
- From 40 to 44 is E8= Pass
- From 45 to 49 is D7= Pass
- From 50 to 54 is C6= Credit
- From 55 to 59 is C5= Credit
- From 60 to 64 is C4= Credit
- From 65 to 69 is B3= Good
- From 70 to 74 is B2= Very good
- From 75 to 100 is A1= Excellent.
This is the much we can take on the topic “WAEC Biology Marking Scheme”
Please bookmark this page to receive daily updates about WAEC, JAMB and any update on the WAEC marking guide.